KPSC Recruitment 2014 JE, AE Vacancy kpsc.kar.nic.in Apply Online : Karnataka Public Service Commission, has issued a Special Recruitment 2014 Notification and invites online application forms for the posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) to fill up 550 vacancies. All candidates are required to apply online before last date : 2nd April 2014.
Name of the Organization : KPSC, Karnataka
Number of Vacancies ; 550
Name of the Posts :
1) Assistant Engineer : 405 (Civil-365, Mechanical-40)
2) Junior Engineer : 145 (Civil-131, Mechanical-14)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineer : Candidate Must be holder of a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma Certificate from a recognised Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E. or possess equivalent qualification.
Junior Engineer : Candidate Must be holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering depending upon requirement as the case may be from a recognised Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category shall be applicable as per rules.
Scale of Pay :
AE : Rs.22800-43200/-
JE : Rs.17650-32000/-
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
For General Candidates & Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : Rs.300/-
For Category-1, SC,ST candidates : Rs.25/-
The application fee can be paid at Post Office by using Post Office challan download from KPSC website.
How To Apply : The interested and eligible applicants are required to apply online at KPSC official website http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/ or http://www.kpscapps.com/kbjnl/.
Instructions To Apply Online :
1) Go to KPSC website
2) Then search for "Application for Special Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineer / Junior Engineer in Krishna Bhagya Jala Nigama Limited" link available on home page.
3) Open it. Then Click on "Open Application Button". Then Click on "Apply Button"
4) Fill all details and upload Photograph and Signature. Press on Next Button.
5) Then submit the application and then take a print out of application by pressing on "Print Application" Button. Download Post Office Fee challan by using Application ID and Password.
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of online application : 2nd April 2014
Important Links :