KIITEE Admit Card Download 2014 at www.kiitee.ac.in : KIITEE Admit Card 2014 / Hall Ticket 2014 will be hosted on KIITEE website on 05th April 2014. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar is going to conduct the KIIT Entrance Exam for this year from 24th April to 03rd May 2014. The candidates who are going to appear this entrance exam must download online KIITEE 2014 admit card / hall ticket from KIITEE website. We will also upload a direct link to get admission ticket for this exam after publish of admit card in KIITEE website.
KIITEE Admit Card 2014 is must to appear this exam . KIITEE Hall Ticket 2014 contains the candidates details along with Photograph, Signature and Exam centre address. KIIT is conducting this entrance test every year and invites online applications from eligible applicants . The online application form will be available upto 20th March 2014.
KIITEE is an online entrance exam which is conducted by KIIT for the applicants who are seeking the admission to various Undergraduate Courses , Postgraduate Courses and Research Programme for the academic year 2014-15. The courses offered by KIIT are B.Tech.(4 years)/B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree (5 years)/B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree (5 years) Course / B.Tech.-LE (3 years) / Bachelor of Architecture(5 years) / MBBS/BDS / B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)/ B.A.LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B(5 years)/ BBA / Integrated MCA / Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile) (4 years)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production (3 years)/ MCA (3 years)/ M.Tech. (2 years)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology) (2 years) / LL.M/ M.Sc Nursing/ Ph.D.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card 2014 ?
1) Log on to website : www.kiitee.ac.in . Then home page will be appeared.
2) Search for "Admit Card" link available on home page.
3) Open the link and then a new page will opens.
4) There you have to enter required details such as Registration number / Roll Number / Application form no. and date of birth. Submit it.
5) Then your hall ticket will be displayed. Just download it. Take a printout . Keep a one extra copy of admit card with you for future reference.